What aspects of biodiversity are you most interested in?
Access and benefit sharing, Agriculture, Biodiversity targets, Biotechnology, CBD negotiations, Communicating biodiversity, Climate change, Ecosystem services, Education, Endangered species, Forests, Invasive species, Poverty and biodiversity, Protected areas, Trade and biodiversity, Traditional knowledge
What languages do you speak?
Spanish (native), english ( advanced), french(basic), portugues ( intermediate)
Please use this section to introduce yourself in more detail, adding any other relevant information not included in your previous answers. The site administrator will use this answer to decide whether to approve your membership
About my profesional profile: - Research experience from the CIMIC laboratory (Center for Microbiological, Environmental, and Industrial Research) including DNA extraction, PCR, and electrophoresis.
- Knowledge on legislation and management of authorizations for using biologic and genetic resources.
- Skilled for management of environmental plans, reforestation, and conservation thanks to the volunteer work at the Corporacion Sentido Natural. Experience in environmental education and integration of the community to development projects.
- Thanks to my work in the Genetics Institute at the Universidad de los Andes, I have got an excellent command of environmental management, marketing strategies focused on education, science and technology initiatives for the local development, and introduction to green markets.
- Experience in coordinating debates in the sociological and political fields thanks to the organization of a Cycle of Situation Debates to analyze the District social policy.
- Experience in Biotrade, strategies for coordinating actors, policy promotion, development of entrepreneurial skills, and analysis to consolidate value chains based nationally and regionally.
- Skills for writing, analyzing, and editing documents related to social and environmental policies.
- Special interest in managing and disclosing social-environmental conflicts as well as the cultural interactions, technological and ecological variables, depending on the nature of the activities under study.
You need to be a member of Biodiversity Media Alliance to add comments!