UEBT is happy to share with you the results of the 2010 Biodiversity Barometer. The UEBT Biodiversity Barometer provides an annual overview of awareness of biodiversity from three different perspectives: the consumer, industry and the media.
In 2009, The Union for Ethical BioTrade and IPSOS launched the first worldwide Biodiversity Barometer, to measure levels of awareness of the French, British, Americans and Germans. In 2010, the International Year of Biodiversity the second edition of the barometer allows for an evaluation of progress and includes additional countries and sectors. It provides the answers to important questions including:
- How many people have heard of biodiversity? How do they know what biodiversity really is?
- How do consumers view the importance of the ethical sourcing of biodiversity?
- Do consumers trust industry? What do they expect from it?
- How does industry report on biodiversity?
- How does the media cover biodiversity sourcing practices?
You need to be a member of Biodiversity Media Alliance to add comments!
Join Biodiversity Media Alliance